Mental Health Support Checklist
This checklist contains some questions or statements which might help you in making a decision about whether you wish to visit a Psychologist or not. If you find yourself replying "Yes" to any of these questions or statements mentioned below, it might be a good time to reflect upon this further.
- I wish I had someone to talk to, who will help me resolve a problem situation.
- I want to work on a particular aspect of myself, but I don't know how to go about it.
- I have supportive family and friends, but I still need someone else to talk to, who can understand what I am feeling or going through.
- I have been wondering how I work on certain aspects of myself to improve overall.
- I want to work on a particular skill.
- I have tried everything else to resolve my concern, but my frustration is just not reducing.
- I want to have a better relationship with my parents/siblings/partner.
- Is my past affecting my present?
- I don't know how to deal with "life" in general
- I want to live a more fulfilling life.
If any of these questions/statements resonated with you, it would be helpful if you talk to a Psychologist about the same.
If you have any further queries, you can always reach out to us through our website, or you could call us on our toll free number 1800 258 8999 / 1800 258 8121.