COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION:
- The Company collects and stores (i) Your Personal Information which includes Your name, date of birth, email address, phone/mobile number, employee code, and other business information which may also include business statutory details and tax registration numbers; (ii) Usage statistics, Your IP addresses, browser software, operating system, etc., for improving the Platform; and (iii) Your payment and billing-related information. Please note that the Company DOES NOT collect Your debit/credit card details on the Platform.
- You may review, update, correct, or confirm the information that You have provided on the Platform.
- You are prohibited from accessing the Platform or availing the Services if, (i) You choose to not provide the information sought to be collected by Us through the Platform; or (ii) You notify Us in writing of Your intent to withdraw Your consent for the collection of Your information by the Company.
- You may delete or deactivate Your account on the Platform. Please note that information sought to be deleted may be retained by the Company in its archival records as may be required by it or any law for the time being in force.
USAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- The information collected from the Platform is used by the Company for the following lawful purposes:
- For providing the Services through the Platform.
- For improving the Services available on the Platform
- For enabling communication with You.
- Such other purpose that enables a more holistic functioning of the Platform to render enhanced functionality or services.
- Such further purposes as are deemed to be permitted in applicable law.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- The Company will disclose Your information to any person as mandated by law.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
- Where the transfer of Your information is necessary for the performance of the lawful obligations of the Company, You hereby agree to the Company transferring Your information to any person, in compliance with the prevailing laws in India.
REASONABLE PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
- With a view of preventing any unauthorized access or use of Your Information, the Company has adopted commercially reasonable security measures that meet the industry standard.
- DISCLAIMER: NOTE THAT DESPITE THE ADAPTATION OF REASONABLE SECURITY MEASURES FOR PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION, THE COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT SUCH SECURITY MEASURES ARE INFALLIBLE AND THAT YOUR INFORMATION IS COMPLETELY SECURED.
Following are the details of the Grievance Officer appointed by the Company:
Name [Jayanthi Chandra] Address 1to1help.net Pvt. Ltd, 13B117 WeWork, Salarpuria Magnificia Tin Factory, No. 78, Swami Vivekananda Road, Bengaluru – 560016, Karnataka Phone Number [98453 97297)] Email Address [firstname.lastname@example.org]