1to1help recognizes that your privacy is important. This statement applies to all the services, online and offline, offered by 1to1help.net Pvt. Ltd. This policy describes how we collect, store, use and protect your personal information. You accepted this policy when you signed up for our service. We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. We last modified this policy on 05/05/2016.
Information we collect
Information you provide - When you register with us, we ask you for personal information such as your official email ID and/or employee code, year of birth, gender, mobile no. and other similar information.
- Contact information - When you register we ask for information such as 1to1help collects information about your transactions with us including access to website resources and counselling sessions attended.
- User communications - When you send email or other communications to 1to1help, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, provide and improve our services.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide appropriate services requested by you, and to contact you if necessary. We also use it to provide anonymous reporting, conduct research and monitor and improve our services.
Throughout this policy, we use the term "personal information" to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific user.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. The 1to1help.net can only be accessed using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol only. This would enable the data to be encrptyed between your computer and 1to1help server. The SSL is Versign Certified.
We restrict access to personal information to 1to1help employees, affiliates and consultants who need to know that information in order to provide our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
In addition, you have the option to delete your ecounselling mails from our website. These will be stored offline on a secure system, and you may request for these at any time.
How we use your personal information
This information is gathered in order to document what happens during sessions, and enables the counsellor to provide a relevant and informed service.
1to1Help collects certain information for statistical and professional purposes. This information is not necessarily considered personal or sensitive information. Information is only considered to be personal information if the identity of the individual is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained from the information.
Your personal information may be used in order to compile statistics such as the number of clients we see on a monthly basis, the number of males/females, the ages of clients counselled etc. This information may be used to administer, manage or develop our services.
All personal information gathered during the provision of the service will remain confidential and secure except when:
- It is subpoenaed by a court, (although it should be noted that it is the policy of 1to1Help to argue for client confidentiality wherever possible) or
- Failure to disclose the information would place you or another person at risk, or
- Your prior approval has been obtained to
- Provide a written report to another professional or agency e.g. a GP or lawyer, or
- Discuss the material with another person e.g. a parent or employer.