Login Sign UpNew User?

 Self-help Library :  Wellness

Why Healthy food Makes you Slim

People who eat healthy, mostly unprocessed foods, including fruit, vegetables, whole grains, legumes (lentils, dry beans and peas), reduced-fat dairy, and limited amounts of lean animal protein (fish, chicken, and lean cuts of other meats), often find that they can eat as much as they want without gaining weight.

... Please log in to continue reading.

Comments

  • Zabi28

    Perfect Information Specially in India people should follow diet & they should take fiber,Protein, Nutrition & carbs in their day to day life.....For weight loss Exercise is only about 30% remaining 70% is depend on ur diet wat u r taking in ur day to day life....

  • Zabi28

    Perfect Information Specially in India people should follow diet & they should take fiber,Protein, Nutrition & carbs in their day to day life.....For weight loss Exercise is only about 30% remaining 70% is depend on ur diet wat u r taking in ur day to day life....

  • spkdarsi

    Very good one

  • jHari

    Known fact, explained clearly

  • VenkateshRavisankaran

    worth reading

  • nalinhome

    Good info

  • srinivaskandula

    Nice articale.